Preparation for In-Class Discussion & Two (2) Blog Posts on Readings
- Make a short list of key words that are new to you, and provide a short definition. Use a selection of this new vocabulary in the class discussion.
- In bulleted or dashed (-) list form, include:
- Three main points that you gleaned from the material
- Two things that struck you as particularly important and/or interesting
- One pertinent question that you have
- For the class discussion, feel free to bring in other information, such as other articles or images that might facilitate discussion and/or offer context on your question(s) for the class.
The expectation is for each written reading response to be one page (do not repeat the questions above, simply do a numbered list), with text at 11 or 12 sized font and single spaced.
Course Readings (PDF) for download: