Dear fellow classmates,
Where: Zavitz Gallery
Alex – Colin told us to use the strobe kits to photograph, so I thought it would be productive to display both strobe kits and photograph them. So, yeah, we used the kits.
- Mary liked the framing of the glass window and thought it would make quite the intriguing photographic content
- We worked with the reflection from the glass of the window in the Zavitz Gallery
- Shooting dow the hallway and attempted to Frame window from the Print Collection Room which is exactly the same size and line up as that in the Gallery
- The strobe lights were set up in the gallery and placed behind the photographer
- We also took a few auto shots with the camera’s flash to see how much flashback the two windows would offer
Jenn – I wanted to test out the tunnelling effect that Mary liked about the hallway. After I took the photo, I realized that Mary and I were being reflected in the glass and it looked as if we were standing outside in the hallway rather than in the room.